Who can use Link2HOpe?
When you first join, you’ll answer a few simple questions about yourself which helps us to get to know you. From the very beginning, resources are offered which are tailored to your specific needs and characteristics.
You might receive resources such as:
- Links to service providers in the Roanoke, VA area that could offer immediate answers or assistance
- Local classes or support groups specific to your needs or interests
- Videos or articles
- Bible verses and Bible studies, or video messages of encouragement
AFTER you register you can go to your Home page. There you’ll be able to:
- Connect to others and build relationships
- Learn from tools and resources to help you grow
- Add or meet a need that a volunteer can meet
(Link2Hope does not provide financial assistance or housing.)