What is your role?
Families and Individuals
Answer the initial questions and create an account, then access a personal dashboard to:
- Invite friends and family to join their inner circle.
- Add a need or meet a need of another family.
- Invite an advocate to come alongside them.
- View resources that match their specific needs and interests.
- Read the Bible and access relevant Bible studies.
Advocates & Volunteers
After answering the initial questions and creating an account, volunteers and advocates will be able to complete several tasks, such as:
- Commit to or meet a need such as car or home repairs, lawn care, etc.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for services.
- Meet a family (advocates) and get to know them. Assist them in using the platform as needed. Provide encouragement and networking.
When a participating church enrolls, they become a resource passed on to families.
- Welcome those in need into your community.
- Provide material assistance as needed.
- Enlist church members as advocates and volunteers.
- Host classes or support groups such as Jobs for Life, Faith & Finances, Celebrate Recovery, marriage counseling, community gardens, etc.
Nonprofits and Agencies
When they enroll as a participating service provider, a nonprofit or community agency becomes a resource for assistance passed on to the families. They can:
- Provide resources such as services, classes, websites, articles, and/or counseling, to those in need.
- Enlist volunteers or employees to meet practical needs.
Share services and potential discounts for Link2Hope participants.